Thursday, July 31, 2008

Load the spaceship with rocket fuel! Load it with the Warriors!

Today at work I needed to clear out the ol' noggin with a good laugh. If you ask me and several other people, there are very few things in this world that are more reliable for a laugh than old wrestling promos as done by the Ultimate Warrior. For non-wrestling fans, he's probably the reason you dismiss sports entertainment so easily. For wrestling fans, you know him as the classic figure who says random shit and is now a radical right wing weirdo who says things like "Queering doesn't make the world work."

But again -- there was a time when he would say things that are funny just because he's a lunatic ranting and raving.Video analysis after the jump.




Everybody from Olean reading this should remember that Erik Wineberg grew up watching that guy on TV.

As great as that was, it doesn't end there. Much to my surprise, when looking for a Warrior promo to make me laugh and laugh and then laugh some more, I found something with Ultimate Warrior that was even farther beyond words than any promo I had ever witnessed:




Thoughts? Or is your mind too far blown?

No comments: