Saturday, May 28, 2005

Nick Sprague is a Communist


CAN YOU TRUST THIS MAN?

Look at Nick Sprague up there. What a creep. Can you trust a creep like that? I could, but not completely. Then you find out he claims that The Phantom Menace is the best of the Star Wars prequels. Can I still trust him? Certainly not any farther than I can throw him!

That is why I plan on crushing him with my New Powers in the Saturday Night Debate Special tonight. Somebody needs to give him some humility before we take formerly good movie recommendations like The Way of the Gun and have him use his Phantom Menace Mind Trickery to make us end up watching movies that are much like The Phantom Menace: foolish movies that pander towards children. Do you want to live in a world where you have people like Nick Sprague telling you to watch movies like Baby's Day Out or 3 Ninjas Knuckle Up? I think not!

No comments: